We strive to make every aspect of organising your family holiday as simple and stress-free as possible.
That’s why we’ve introduced a FREE Flexible Payment Plan to help you spread the cost of your holiday.
This means that not only can you now find low deposits of just £99 on our accommodation but you can also spread the cost of your booking to suit your budget really easily.
How it Works
Find a Property
The payment plan is available on more than 200 of our featured properties across our collection*
Let us know you’d like to take advantage of flexible payments and we will set up the plan for you
The total cost of your booking (excluding depost) will be divided equally across the number of months between your first payment and up to 10 weeks prior to your departure.
Why Consider a Payment Plan?
Featured Resorts with £99 Deposit & 0% Payment Plan
You can take advantage of the payment plan using a Credit Card or Debit Card. We can’t accept cash, cheque or any other payment methods.
Your dates of payment will be discussed when you place your booking with us. Providing the full balance is paid 10 weeks prior to your departure, dates of payment are flexible.
No restrictions, no additional costs for set up, just splitting the cost of your holiday.
Yes, contact us and we can make changes to the payment plan or take early payments free of charge.
If for any reason you need to cancel prior to the 10 weeks before departure, any balance of payments made on the plan by you will be refunded in full (minus a £50 admin fee).
If the cancellation occurs within 10 weeks prior to departure the refund policy will be in accordance with the relevant accommodation Supplier Terms and Conditions.
Don’t worry, if this happens we will contact you as soon as possible to fix the problem. If we can’t reach you we do reserve the right to stop the plan and request full payment.
No, any remaining amount can be paid to us by another method by your balance due date (10 weeks prior to departure).
Terms and Conditions
- *Tots monthly payment plan is available to use on selected properties featured on the Tots to Travel website only.
- You will be required to pay a deposit on confirmation of booking; the amount varies by property and will be confirmed to you.
- The final monthly payment must be made at least 10 weeks prior to the date of your departure.
- The balance of the total cost will be divided equally across the number of full months between payment of the deposit and the final payment date (being at least 10 weeks prior to your departure date).
- There are no additional costs or savings to use this service. The price of your holiday accommodation will be the same regardless of which payment method you choose to use.
- Tots to Travel reserve the right to withdraw or refuse the monthly payment plan at any time.
- The payment plan can only be used with a Credit Card or Debit Card and not cash, cheque or any other payment method.
- If for any reason payment is not received as part of the agreed plan, we will endeavour to contact you to let you know. However it is your responsibility to ensure that payment/s are received so that the balance is paid at least 10 weeks before the departure date.
- If a planned monthly payment is not made for any reason, the payment plan will be cancelled and the full amount remaining will be due at the normal time (10 weeks before departure).
- In the event of cancellation by you prior to 10 weeks before departure, any balance payments made on the Plan by you will be refunded (minus a £50 admin fee). Within 10 weeks to departure, the deposit and balance refund policy will be in accordance with the relevant accommodation Supplier Terms and Conditions.
- Please state that you wish to use the Monthly Payment Plan at the time of booking; it is not possible to use the Payment Plan once your booking has been processed.
- Standard Tots to Travel Booking Terms and Conditions apply.