Family Travel Sales Executive
We’re experiencing exciting times within our fast growing family travel business and are looking for new sales focused people, eager to develop their career as high flying sales professionals within our high performing sales team.
The Nuts & Bolts
- FT positions (8 hours/5 day rota including weekends and shifts)
- Starts June
About Tots To Travel
Life changes when you have a baby, that bit’s obvious.
What you’re seldom prepared for though, is the fact that holidays are never quite the same ever again… and now your little bundle brings with it a whole basket of new challenges.
And that’s where Team Tots come in!
Our passion is all about widening the world of parents with littlies, so that they can recharge, reconnect and savour their precious time together.
We do this by developing our own specialist resorts and properties across Europe, giving every parent the confidence to go anywhere by providing everything they need for a seamless and safe travel experience. And then we unleash our creativity and design the sort of play every member of the family can engage with!
What We Value In Our Team Mates
The Tots Team are notable for their positivity and their get up and go. They are not people who spend too much time in their comfort zone, preferring instead to make things happen through their drive, initiative, tenacity, resourcefulness and courage. We call this ‘gumption’.
Their strong belief in the importance of a family’s holiday coupled with strong family values means that everyone in our team is motivated to do right by our customers, our team mates and our own families.
So, about the role…
You will be the first port of call to help families to plan one of their most important events of the year!
Your responsibility will be to:
- Deliver world class sales experience
- Work closely and effectively with your team mates
- Respond to incoming leads from a range of different channels
- Prioritise leads according to quality and to arrange daily appointments for our team of Family Travel Experts
We’re looking for somebody…
- Who has a passion for delivering world class service and has the willingness to go the extra mile to create customer ‘wow’
- And has a hunger to develop their career as a high flying sales professional
- Espouses the Tots to Travel values: relentlessly contagious positive attitude, demonstrates gumption (tenacity and resourcefulness) and family values
- Willingness to adapt and to learn new sales skills
- Supportive and active member of the team
- Some prior experience within a sales environment is essential
We are offering the opportunity…
- To build your career within an exciting fast growing, online travel company
- To work alongside an international team of highly motivated and talented people who are passionate about making holidays more successful for the families we work with
- To extend your sales skill set through a clearly defined training programme supported by a professional sales coach, enabling your personal development and career progression
- To work in the heart of beautiful Stamford, within a funky office environment
- To be part of a team who value the things that you are brilliant at (being ‘in flow’)
- To have fun together! We come in to work with an intention to laugh and have fun. Coming up, we have a party in the woodland, walks in the countryside, spooky treats plus a focus on well-being.
To join the excitement, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your CV and contact details. We look forward to hearing from you!