Whether it’s catching waves on quiet surfing beaches, exploring the magical domes of the Eden Project or roaming the stunning countryside, a holiday in Cornwall is sure to provide priceless family holiday memories. Looking for a child-friendly base for your Cornish getaway? Our beautiful family cottages in Cornwall have been handpicked by our experts for their tot-friendly features and fantastic locations. So you can truly relax, unwind and take in all that Cornwall has to offer without any little accommodation niggles to worry you.
5 Reasons to Choose a Family Holiday in Cornwall:
- Beautiful beaches – Cornwall is the ideal spot for enjoying a beach break. Explore quiet turquoise coves, wild waves of the surfing beaches and seal covered corners of the incredible Cornish coastline.
- Lots for families to do – with some great nearby activities to enjoy including a visit to the Eden Project, whale watching trips, strolling around fishing towns and exploring Pendennis Castle, there’s lots to do.
- Home from home comforts – holidays in Cornwall couldn’t be easier, with lots of familiar family facilities, dining options and activities right on the doorstep.
- Easy travelling – whether you prefer to travel by car, train or even plane, our Cornwall holidays and cottages are easy to get to, meaning you can get on with enjoying your holiday asap!
- Stunning countryside – Cornwall has some truly beautiful countryside to explore, so whether you like biking, walking or sports, there are plenty of excuses to get out into the great outdoors.
All our family friendly cottages in Cornwall come equipped with a FREE 20+ item Baby and Toddler Essentials Kit
, so you don’t need to worry about packing everything. Plus, each of our holiday villas in Cornwall are inspected thoroughly using our detailed 30-point child safety check
so you can enjoy extra peace of mind.
Don't forget your FREE Family Holiday Planner Pack