With endless miles of sun-drenched beaches, fascinating historical cities, towns and villages, and friendly, welcoming people, it’s no wonder that Spain family holidays have been a favourite for British tourists for decades. Our collection of luxury family resorts in Spain combine family fun, relaxation and a true taste of Spanish life.
5 reasons to choose family-friendly holidays in Spain:
- The Weather – With wonderfully hot sunshine and blue skies, plus very mild winter months, Spain is a lovely place to visit for most of the year.
- Family focused culture – The Spanish culture revolves around the (extended) family, which means children accompanied by adults are welcome virtually everywhere. This is why you can find lots of large family villas in Spain.
- Brilliant beaches – Family holidays in Spain are easy with children of all ages thanks to the fantastic stretches of white sandy beaches. Whether it’s building sandcastles, paddling at the water’s edge or taking part in water sports, there’s plenty for children to do.
- Culture and history – With all the fun to be had on the beach, it’s easy to forget how much history and culture is dotted around, with forts, cathedrals, ruins and museums to explore when you want to escape the sun.
- Easy to get to – As Spain is such a popular holiday destination for British families, most regional airports around the UK operate flights to various Spanish destinations making it easy to get away.
As well as sourcing some of the best child-friendly holidays in Spain, all our villas have been personally visited by one of the Tots team who carry out a 30-point child safety check
and ensure private pools are protected by a physical barrier. We also include a free 20+ item baby & toddler essentials kit
so you can travel light and leave the heavy equipment at home.
Download a FREE Family Holiday Planner Pack