The stunning Pyrenean mountain range is not to be missed and the many long sandy beaches are sure to be a hit. Families can enjoy all the region has to offer from the comfort of our holiday villas in Occitanie. Get out and explore charming French towns or simply sit back and relax by the pool. There is plenty to entertain little ones around our Occitanie villas, as well as opportunities for parents to unwind, making this an ideal destination for the whole family.
5 reasons to choose a family holiday in Occitanie:
- Stunning scenery – many of our villas are close to rolling hills, mighty mountain ranges, sandy shores and lush forests, offering breath-taking views that are sure to impress.
- Great beaches – little ones can build sandcastles and paddle until their hearts are content at Occitanie’s long sandy beaches.
- Outdoor activities – hiking, skiing, surfing, bike riding… these are just a few of the many fun outdoor activities that families can enjoy during a visit to Occitanie.
- Fascinating history – with historic towns, picturesque villages and Medieval castles to explore, little ones can enjoy learning and exploring during a holiday here.
- Traditional festivals – bursting with colours and flavours, the stunning markets and traditional festivals of Occitanie make it the perfect spot for enjoying family fun and a taste of local life.
After all that fun, you can retreat to one of our beautiful family villas in Occitanie for some much needed R&R. You’ll find everything you need to hand, including our FREE 20+ item Baby and Toddler Essentials Kit
. Additionally, every property has undergone a 30-point child safety check
, inspection from a holiday expert and has had any private pools physically barriered. So, you can truly make the most of your time in one of our Occitanie holiday villas knowing all the little details have been taken care of.
Order a FREE Family Holiday Planner Pack