Sink your toes into beautiful sandy beaches, stroll through stunning low-lying countryside and admire impressive architecture in picturesque French towns along the way. Our fabulous holiday villas in south-west France offer everything families could need to the make the most of their time in this spectacular region. You can expect great child-friendly facilities, comfy interiors and plenty of charming rustic touches. Plus, our French villas are in some of the most picturesque parts of the region, making them an idea base for exploring!
5 reasons to choose a family holiday in the south-west of France:
- Amazing beaches – long stretches of beautiful sandy beaches make the southwest of France the perfect destination for families seeking sun, sea and sand.
- Slower pace of life – the southwest of France is known for its relaxing and serene setting, perfect for unwinding and enjoying some quality time with family.
- Fascinating history – with many historic churches and exquisite Medieval towns, this region has plenty of ancient architecture to explore.
- Delicious food – world class wines, incredible fresh produce and delectable French cuisine means nobody will be leaving with rumbly tummies.
- Home from home touches – the south west of France is so popular with British families that you’ll find plenty of familiar touches, meaning family holidays couldn’t be easier.
All our holiday villas in the south-west of France have been handpicked for their family friendly facilities. To make your stay as fun and stress free as possible, we provide toys, games and a FREE 20+ item Baby and Toddler Essentials Kit
so you can pack light. Safety is also incredibly important to us here at Tots, so every one of our family villas has been subject to a 30-point child safety check
. If your chosen property has a private pool, it will be protected by a barrier so you can sit back, relax and soak up the sunshine.
Pick up your FREE Family Holiday Planner Pack