Every Property is personally visited and inspected by us for true family friendliness
When visiting a property, these are some of the questions we ask ourselves before considering it:
- Is the location easy for families to get to?
- What can families with small children do in the local area?
- Are properties family sized?
- Do cots fit comfortably in bedrooms and is the layout appropriate for families?
- Where can children play while being watched by parents?
- And loads more!
A comprehensive 30-point family experience safety check is personally carried out by us at every property
During our property inspection, we personally identify and act to prevent hazards such as:
- Ungated stairs
- Sharp furniture corners
- Gaps in balcony railings
- Reachable cleaning chemicals and breakable ornaments
- Flimsy cots/travel cots
- Reachable blind or curtain cords
- So many more!
3Tots Essential Kit
Extensive kit for babies and toddlers is included with every booking so you can travel light
A FREE 20+ item essential baby and toddler kit is available at every property which includes:
- Selection of toys
- Quality cot and cot linen
- Baby monitors
- Black out blinds
- Bed guard
- And more!
A physical pool barrier is available for all private pools at every one of our properties, guaranteed
We ensure there is a physical barrier between properties and their private pools in the form of:
- A pool cover (manual or electric)
- A fence around the perimeter of the pool
- A gated entrance to the pool area
- A gated terrace before the entrance to the pool
We also check:
- Pool cleanliness
- Poolside furniture hazards
- Any private plunge pools/Jacuzzis have safety covers
- Any private outdoor space is enclosed
We offer 24 hour UK based customer service so help is always on hand before, during and after your holiday
We know our properties inside out. This means we can give you the best advice & support:
- We know the right questions to ask to find you the perfect holiday
- Friendly UK staff on hand to help 24/7
- Special requirements? No problem!
- Bespoke advice to plan the perfect holiday with ease
- Award winning attention to detail
- Get a bespoke property shortlist tailored to your famiy
Why we do it...
“When my son Barnaby fell into an unenclosed swimming pool on a family holiday in France in 2005, it set an unstinting commitment to seek safe, family friendly holiday homes that provide the perfect backdrop for your holiday.
So in April 2006 I set up Tots To Travel, a specialist family friendly villa and resort company that started by asking the question...
"What really frustrates and worries mums and dads when they are planning, booking and going on holiday?"
...and then seeking to find solutions." - Wendy Shand, Mum of three and founder of Tots to Travel
What to expect...
Safety for toddlers & babies
Expert family travel advice
Genuine time to spend as a family
5 Star award winning service
Peace of mind for all the family
24/7 UK based support
Freedom to travel lighter
Price match promise
“While some specialist companies – such as Tots To Travel – carry out extensive safety inspections, this is not the norm, which will be news to many parents.” -