Family holidays in the UK may not come with the same warm weather guarantee that its Mediterranean neighbours boast, but with historic cities, quaint villages, stunning scenery, dramatic coastline and nostalgic seaside resorts, the UK provides brilliant family-friendly holidays for all ages right on your doorstep.
Top 5 reasons to take a family holiday in the UK:
- Shorter journeys – Having a holiday in the UK means you can keep journey times relatively short and have control over transport, making it less stressful for tots and babies who don’t enjoy long journeys. Plus, you can enjoy your holiday sooner!
- No luggage restrictions – While all our properties come fully kitted with our FREE 20+ essentials kit for babies and toddlers, you can pack whatever you like, there’s no need to fuss over baggage allowances
- Holidays with family and friends – Some of the best holidays are those shared with extended family or friends. A weekend break in the UK makes it much simpler to invite grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins or classmates along. Plus, more family and friends can often mean the added bonus of free babysitting for an evening!
- No fear of the unknown – For first-time parents, travelling abroad with a baby or toddler can seem daunting. Staying in the UK means you can find all the brands and products you are used to and local amenities you are familiar with
- Short breaks – It’s not always practical to go away for a week-long family holiday, yet just a few nights away can give you the break you need. Staying in the UK, you can squeeze a short break in when you can which is useful for those with babies or toddlers who aren’t bound by school term dates
Unlike other companies that find UK cottage breaks, Tots to Travel goes to great lengths to ensure they truly define ‘family friendliness’. We visit each property to make sure it is an ideal family space with appropriate room layouts. We also carry out a 30-point child safety check
and guarantee that any private pools and Jacuzzis have a physical barrier available to protect the little ones. We’ve taken the stress out of hours of research and hunting by doing it for you.
Don't forget your FREE Family Holiday Planner Pack