The Balearic holiday Islands of Mallorca (Majorca)
, Menorca, Ibiza
and Formentera , nestling in the Mediterranean Sea to the east of Spain, have been hugely popular with British families for years. Balmy weather, crystal blue seas and stunning scenery, plus a short flight duration from the UK, makes it an obvious family holiday choice, particularly for families with young children.
5 Reasons to Choose a Family Holiday in the Balearics:
- Great weather – The Balearics experience long springs, warm summers and balmy autumns, ideal for both summer holidays and off-peak getaways
- Brilliant beaches – With everything from romantic coves to pristine white sands, The Balearic beaches are ideal for building sandcastles and paddling
- Easy to get to – The Balearics are very easy to get to from the UK, with flight times under 3 hours and regular flights leaving from even smaller local airports. Our top tip is to book as early possible, as flight prices rise once summer holiday demand kicks in
- Family focused culture – Like mainland Spain, children - particularly babies and toddlers - are warmly welcomed, particularly in restaurants
- First class culinary delights – Food has always been at the center of Balearic culture. Try ‘sobresada’ (spicy pork paste), or famous ‘caldereta de llagosta’ (lobster stew)
The Tots team have handpicked the very best in luxury Balearic family holidays and villas to bring you a stunning range of accommodation that is child friendly. ‘How is it child friendly?’ I hear you ask, well we personally visit every property you see below. We conduct a 30-point child safety check
and we also include a FREE kit of 20+ toddler and baby items
so you can travel light and still be prepared!
Pick up a FREE Family Holiday Planner Pack